Hamelink & Van den Tooren is continuously searching for talent. Our goal is to serve our clients at the highest level. We firmly believe that a pleasant working environment is essential to achieve the high quality that the international tax practice demands. Moreover, we feel that professional growth is key to stimulating professional creativity and commitment. Our team has therefore been selected on both professional expertise and personality.
What We Are Offering
- A challenging environment with high level international tax work that you would normally expect with the large international tax law firms
- A pleasant and stimulating working environment within a team of motivated and committed colleagues
- Intensive 'on the job' training
- Outstanding opportunities to develop your tax and personal skills through internal and external training courses
- An outstanding remuneration package
- You have a degree in Dutch tax law or tax economics
- You are fluent in English and preferably a third language as well
- You are a strong communicator
- You are looking for a challenging and pleasant working environment
- You believe in the advantages of working in a small team
If you are an international tax professional and you are interested in working in our international tax team, please send your resume and a brief motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.